Submitted by: Susan R.
· 1 Slice Rustic Italian Bread, Toasted or Grilled
· 2 Extra Large Brown Eggs
· Oil for the Sauté Pan
· 3 Pats Butter
· 1 Jar "Mezzetta" Brand Roasted Bell Pepper & Chipotle Sandwich Spread
· Daniele, Inc. Chianti Salame
· Grated Parmesan Cheese to taste
· Minced Parsley to taste
· Salt & Cracked Pepper to taste
Method of Preparation:
While toasting or grilling the bread, coat the bottom of your sauté pan with oil. When heated on Med-High heat, add 1 Pat of butter, which should foam up. Crack your two eggs into the pan, add a splash of water and put a lid over it. Remove from heat and reduce to Med-Low. Replace pan and cook until a film develops over the egg yolks. Drain on paper towel. Butter your toast then smear a scant layer of Roasted Pepper & Chipotle spread over that. Add two or more slices of Daniele Chianti Salame. Top with the eggs, then season with salt & cracked pepper. Sprinkle with the cheese and some minced parsley and enjoy!